- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
I had a very excellent experience with Champion Auto Center and will recommend them to everyone in the area. I originally had my car serviced by another auto repair shop in Akron which did not go satisfactorily. My car broke down on the interstate on my way to Warren. Champion determined that the part that needed replaced was under warranty and further that their labor would also be covered under the warranty. Thus, there was no cost to me. The work was very timely and the staff was very friendly. It's been 3 weeks and the car has been running so much better. A+++Jarrett R.
Was able to get in the same day and get a quick fix that was causing me a headache. Definitely will be back in the future.Anonymous
We have dealt with Champion Heights Auto for many and have never been disappointed. They do top quality work at reasonable rights. It is refreshing to work with such an honest and professional staff! We would recommend them to anyone in need of auto repairs!!!Anonymous